We are looking for a driven and self-motivated sales administrator to join our team. Domin are developing several new and exciting products which apply our technology across a variety of industries including aerospace, marine and automotive. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to take ownership of part of the sales process. Someone will provide support for the accounts throughout the entire sales process, from generating quotes to managing deliveries. They will be responsible for quoting and ensuring profitability, they will check the terms and conditions, enter orders into the system, and verify shipment and delivery deadlines. They will also follow up on the quotes that have been sent and negotiate orders. Additionally, they will forecast sales for the end-user market, OEMs, and distributors. They will oversee the repair process as well as assist customers in defining Domin valve codes and identifying alternative valves from competitors. They will regularly update customers on lead times, prices, and any price increases and Domin’s special events. They will work closely with the technical department, production, shipping, administration, and obviously with the sales team.
- Able to produce quotations and review contracts and frame agreements.
- Able to process orders via email or phone.
- Able to contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Able to liaise with the production and logistics departments to ensure timely deliveries.
- Able to collaborate with the engineering department to manage customer’s technical expectations.
- Able to maintain and update sales and customer records including sales forecasts.
- Able to follow up and negotiate deals.
- Able to ensure sales targets, with particular focus on marginalities, are met and report any deviations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team, effectively planning their time, managing workloads to meet project goals, and solving problems within and outside their area of expertise.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Office Suite (MS Excel in particular).
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Take sales leadership for accounts assigned to you. This may include managing your own work to achieve project goals.
- Schedule appointments, create proposals, follow up, process orders, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee the correct sales margin.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer base to inform them about price increases, lead time updates, new products, and features.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new processes and working practices as the business grows and enters new markets.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver world leading products.
- Take part of marketing and sales process.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.