We are seeking a hard-working, dedicated self-starter to join our production team to support procurement and logistics. At Domin we have a rapidly expanding production department, using advanced technology to produce our world class hydraulic valves. Having relocated our three existing facilities from Europe and the UK to one facility, we have gone through the process of re-establishing our supply chain and are now looking for someone to take ownership of this and drive improvements. With rapidly increasing customer demand, this next step in our journey is an incredibly exciting one in which we are looking to bring great people along with us to grow with the company.
If you have a passion for manufacturing, want to help provide innovative products to customers worldwide, and are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company then join our incredible team at Domin.
As a procurement and logistics specialist you will be integral to making sure our supply chain runs effectively. Your role will encompass all our supply chain, including identifying and onboarding new suppliers, developing processes for inventory control and ensuring our customers receive their orders on time.
- Monitoring and controlling of inventory levels for WIP and finished goods
- Sourcing of bought-out components, manufacturing tooling and consumables (annual budget of £500k)
- Coordinating sub-contract operations
- Working with suppliers to ensure the best quality, cost, and lead times possible
- Identifying, assessing, and onboarding new suppliers
- Develop processes for improved inventory control and purchasing
- Booking in and organisation of bought components, tooling and consumables
- Packing products to ship to customers, preparation of shipping documentation and organisation and tracking of customs
- Degree, HND or HNC level qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, tolerances and requirements
- Willing to travel for visits to suppliers and be hands on with stock management
- Has good data analytic skills and can use digital tools
- Experience in Supply Chain, Inventory, Procurement and Logistics
- CIPS qualification
- Experience using MRP systems