We are looking for a driven and self-motivated senior sales executive. The successful candidate will be a key part of our transition from as we get out of our start-up phase into our scale-up phase and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
They will lead the operational sales division playing a key part in delivering on the potential impact that the technologies at Domin have to offer. They will be responsible for delivering on ambitious targets whilst growing and developing a world-class sales team.
Candidates will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, including base and bonus opportunities.
The successful candidate must have proven experience in leading high-growth revenue businesses in a global environment. The candidate must be technology literate and driven by making an impact in an industry.
The following are essential requirements for the candidate:
- Extensive experience in leadership of sales
- Technology sales experience
- Proven ability to lead and grow a team
- Track record of significant revenue growth measured as more than 20% year-on-year growth
- Introduction of new products to market
- The leadership of revenue greater than £50M
- Proven record and delivery in B2B sales
- Strong understand of business processes, including CRM systems
- Data-driven focus creating accountability for tangible business-driven results
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in high-growth technology sales
- Led sales in a 250+ person company
- Grow, manage and develop a world-class sales team
- Deliver aggressive sales targets to create value and deliver impact
- Set strategic direction on sales plan
- Objectively demonstrate the impact of sales
- Steer engineering strategically and objectively to deliver customer value
- Develop a technology road map hand in hand with engineering to deliver the biggest impact and disruption
- Deliver on system sales to facilitate our vision to disrupt the entire hydraulics industry including in Automotive, Aerospace and Industrial industries
- Develop relationships with key strategic customers across a range of industries
- Close key customer accounts
- Maintain and promote sales processes to deliver a digital division with a highly effective dashboard run on data-led decisions
- Analyse and recommend strategic expansion into foreign markets, including options for distributors, subsidiaries, repair and overhaul etc.
- Refine, grow and oversee direct sales through digital channels