We are looking for a driven and self-motivated engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be a key part of a growing electronics and firmware team within the company and will report to the electronics lead. As part of a small team, they will take ownership of their work, be proactive in proposing and delivering appropriate solutions and demonstrate an ability to manage their workload effectively. The candidate will be given both specific and long-term goals within the project or projects they are working on.
They will work across a range of projects and products including, but not limited to, pumps, valves, active suspension systems, compact integrated hydraulic power packs and advanced test rigs.
The primary focus of the role will be the design of electronics to support our products, from concept design & prototypes through to first article and volume production, requiring an ability to work effectively across a range of skill sets as products move through this process.
The successful candidate will show skills and capability beyond this core area, with a preference for a broad and deep understanding of related fields in electronics engineering.
Candidates will be rewarded with 56 days off consisting of 22 days to use as they like, 26 fixed days (alternate Fridays off) + public bank holidays. You will be working from our great city centre office and have access to a wide range of other perks and benefits.
- 2 or more years industry experience
- Degree level education in Electronics Engineering or another appropriate subject
- Design, analysis, and verification of electronic circuits
- Schematic capture and PCB design
- Test and product validation for PCBA
- Embedded software development in C++ and C
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and professional personality
- Experience with hydro-electric systems e.g. pump, servo valves
- Electronics schematic capture and PCB design
- Software development in Python or other languages
- Broad understanding of related engineering subjects
- Design, prototype and test electronic circuits and assemblies for existing and new products
- Design, assemble and deliver production test processes and equipment to validate production build of electronic assemblies
- Be an active contributor to the development, test and maintenance of software and firmware products
- Assist in the development, test and maintenance of electronic hardware and software products which provide production and development testing of Domin’s products
- Supporting development & production teams in identifying & investigation of faults and proposing solutions for existing and new products
- Working with internal and external suppliers to build a supply chain appropriate for prototyping and volume production of our products
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary and international team to deliver world leading products
- Design, prototype, build and source cable assemblies and other electrical assemblies
- Assist your peer’s development towards best working practice for electronic, firmware and software design
- Take part in peer review processes to ensure the quality of the departments work is maintained
- 56 days off consisting of 22 days to use as you like, 26 fixed days (alternate Fridays off) + public bank holidays
- Employee share scheme
- High-performance computing kit and accessories
- Employer pension scheme (5% contribution)
- Corporate discount scheme (Perkbox)
- Cycle to work scheme
- A culture committed to continuous personal and professional development
- Amazing people and more